School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering Faculty
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, 2003
- M.S. in Applied Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudny, Russia, 1996
- B.S. in Applied Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudny, Russia, 1994
- Senior Hydrodynamicist, Art Anderson Associates, Bremerton, WA, 2004 – 2006
- Adjunct Professor, Saint Martin’s University, Bremerton, WA, 2005 – 2006
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Thermal Physics Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM, 2003 – 2004
- High-Performance Marine Craft
- Ground-Effect Aerodynamics
- Free-Surface Hydrodynamics
- Unmanned Aerial and Marine Vehicles
Complete List of Publications on Google Scholar
- Matveev, K.I., 2013, “Aero-Hydrodynamic Aspects of Power-Augmented-Ram Wings,” Journal of Ship Research, 57(2), pp. 86-97.
- Matveev, K.I., and Kornev, N., 2013, “Dynamics and Stability of Boats with Aerodynamic Support,” Journal of Ship Production and Design, 29(1), pp. 17-24.
- Matveev, K.I., 2013, “Hydrodynamics of Tandem Planing Surfaces,” SNAME Annual Meeting, Bellevue, WA.
- Chaney, C., Adam, P., Leachman, J., and Matveev, K.I., 2013, “Development of the Genii-UAS Demonstrator: a Small-Class Vehicle with Low Wing Loading and Fuel Cell Propulsion,” 31st AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, San Diego.
- Matveev, K.I., 2013, “Thermoacoustically Controlled Helmholtz Resonators,” Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, in press.
- Matveev, K.I. and Hernandez, R., 2012, “Modular System for Studying Tonal Sound Excitation in Resonators with Heat Addition and Mean Flow,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 131(3), pp. 2472-2479.