Charles (Dr. Chuck) Pezeshki
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Duke University, 1987
- Global Engineering and Design of High-Performance Work Environments
- Development Strategies for Transcultural Understanding for Innovation Communities
- Understanding the Relationships between Design Structure, Knowledge Structure, and Organizational Social Structure in Innovation Communities
- Neuroscience and Collective Intelligence Exercises
- Project-Based and Experiential Learning
- Development of Industrial/Academic Relations
- Visualization in Ecodesign, and Sustainability Education
- He is also extensively involved in environmental politics and consults on political strategy on environmental protection issues.
- WSU Sahlin Award for Outstanding Instruction, 2014
- Most Outstanding Contributor to Education at WSU for 2013
Complete List of Publications on Google Scholar
- Pezeshki, C., “Influencing Performance Development in Student Design Groups Through Relational Development”, International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 30, January, 2014
- Pezeshki, C., and Kelley, R.” It’s All about Relationships – How Human Relational Development and Social Structures Dictate Product Design in the Sociosphere”, Product Development in the Socio-sphere: Game Changing Paradigm for 21st Century Breakthrough Product Development and Innovation, Springer 2014.
- Al-khedher M., Pezeshki C., McHale J., Knorr F., “Empirical Modeling of Nanoindentation of Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Turfs using Intelligent Systems”, Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 200–215, 2012.
- Dowell, E.H., and Pezeshki, C., “On the Understanding of Chaos in Duffing’s Equation Including a Comparison with Experiment”, ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, 53, March 1986.