Through Phases 2 and 3, teleworking or working at an alternative work location remains the preferred option. WSU employees who can telework without hampering essential operations should continue to do so.
- General information regarding Returning to Work
- Employees who have been directed to return to a WSU work location and have concerns, due to COVID-19, are to complete the COVID-19 Return to Work Concerns Form.
Requirements to Return to WSU Work Locations
MME Employees and Visitors (i.e. non-employees):
- Read and comply with the MME Distancing & Disinfectant Plan.
- Obtain approval by submitting the Return to Campus Request Form.
- Complete the required trainings through HRS:
- Complete the Daily Attestation in my.WSU every day prior to coming on campus.
- COVID-19 Employee Attestation FAQs
- Visitors (non-employees) must send an email to their supervisor/host indicating not having any COVID-19 symptoms or being in contact with anybody displaying the symptoms. This email is in place of the daily attestation until it becomes available for non-employees.
- Wear face coverings while working at any WSU work location when in the presence of others and in public settings.
Additional requirements for MME Principal Investigators (PIs):
- Obtain approval to resume research activities by submitting your Staged Return to On-Site Research checklist and lab distancing and disinfectant plan.
- Ensure only those who have been approved by MME to return to campus are resuming work in your lab(s).